Tuesday, August 3, 2010

PHYSICS PRACTICAL WAS EYE DESTROYING.

During today's double Physics lesson we were told to do 2 practicals.
First practical: Find the resistance of the circuit.
I hate circuit practicals...My apparatus is ALWAYS faulty. Either the battery was lousy or the Ammeter is kenasai.
So today, I have lousy batteries AND stupid Ammeter.
My ammeter would not give me ANY readings.
I didnt know the battery was kenasai until i tested it with the Voltmeter. THE NEEDLES OF THE VOLTMETER WONT STOP MOVING WTF HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE A READING IF YOU WILL NOT STOP MOVING?

Okay fine after awhile I got it over with(with Venessa's and Tricia's help) and proceeded with second practical: Finding the relationship of the angle of incidence and refraction.
We have a standardized Normal and we were given the incidence angle(s) and told to find the length between the refracted ray(s) and the incidence ray(s)...with pins, glass block and a cork board.
It was fine until I realised we have to find multiple readings.
CRAP, my eyes went from o.o to =.= to >.<

Anyways, my table(Me, Tricia, Venessa) was quick to complete practicals, as usual.
And we had slack time haha! SLACKING IS FUN!

That is all for today!
BYEBEE! =DD

No comments: