Wednesday, November 24, 2010

O Levels are long over yet....


I'm only here now.

Ah Whatever.
I have nothing to post anyway.
Furthermore, no one come here now, unless I publicize.

So anyway I'm here because today is PROM NITE and I really, really, feel like staying home and rot.
BUT I CAN'T.

So now, I decided I will do anime "reviews" instead.(Until I find a purpose in this blog)
For today, I'm gonna do Shinryaku! Ika Musume (Cos I was watching it just now.)

Yan Zhou pestered me to watch this sometime ago, and due to O levels, I didn't watch it until recently. Heehee...
I find this show funny and a good source of laughter and an effective tool for de-stressing after the O levels.


So guys, watch it.

*Who said I was gonna do a real, long review? =D*
NOTE: There's a total of 12 episodes and as of today 8 episodes are aired.

No comments: