Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Green Curry do exist!!

I'm not joking. I was totally O.O! too when I saw this.

See??????? I totally.....

See the "Dancing Chef Green Curry Paste"? I think the company who made the paste, Dancing Chef, have a boss who saw Nana Mizuki's curry of death vegetable curry and was inspired by it.
Anyway, lazy me refused to take the photo of the instructions and so, here you go, the finished end-product.

At least that doesn't look green except for the coriander on top..

Oh and, in my phone, the green curry pic is next to Nana's pic. LOL!!
OH!!! Nana Mizuki learnt curry making in Hokkaido. I HAVE PROVE. HERE:

Part 1:


Part 2:


And to end this horribly long post(and to prevent my fangirl mode to go worst anymore) I have this really cool vid which, the blogger who posted it say: A must hear for all Nana fans.
However, I think this is also a must hear for all potential Nana fans.
*Takes about 5mins to find the vid*
OMG I FINALLY FOUND IT.
Watch from 4.10


Nana....VOICED BOTH CATS AND THE TV.
AWESOME OVERLOAD.
*DIES*

No comments: