Curse you, snow storm. Now my Kouhaku have choppy audio and video that keeps getting stuck.
Anyway,
Yes, I saw Nana!!!
First time is in the Precure collaboration with AKB48.
Since my video feed is like keep getting stuck, The thing was like:
"Haarto Catchu~ Prikyua~ Saa, Minna de~" (Imagine the song being played by broken recorder)
*AKB48 People froze*
*Few seconds later, Nana's smiling face came and was stuck LOL LOL LOL*
She was wearing white with a really cute black ribbon!!!
EDIT: Ribbon wasnt black. I saw it black cos of snow storm..SHE WAS DANCING OMG SNOW STORM MADE ME MISS IT. Luckily, someone managed to rip it and put on youtube. NHK is gonna take that down soon anyway so if you lucky, you can see it here. And the white, is like a...school girl cosplay LOL. Precure, remember?
Anyway, Nana + 3 AKB48 members, total 4 people, Nana is shortest. (None of them are wearing heels) orz.
Then it ended, and I only got like, 30 seconds of it due to the FUCKING SNOW STORM.
EDIT: The whole collaboration is 1min30sec. I MISSED ONE WHOLE MIN @^#*(@^&#@
After a while came PHANTOM MINDS!! NOW THATS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR.
I WAS LIKE, NANA!!!!!!
And music started playing but my video is still stuck on the MC before this.
You have no idea how many shits I said in my head.
So I spammed re-open my program
AND I SEE NANA!! WITH A RED DRESS!!! (Which got stuck. AGAIN.)
Then her song became like a semi broken recorder. =(
But whatever, lotsa Nana smiling face stuck. HAHA...
Then I saw a zoomed out video and I totally...
*Sorry Nana* OMG HER DRESS IS UGLY. ><
Then the song ended within a minute. CRAP I HATE YOU SNOW STORM.
Then MC started talking again, and I have Nana's smiling-singing face looking at me =DDD Even after the next song started its still her face!! =DDD
Then came a guy's voice and he sing and dance, suddenly screen show him dancing, THEN IT GOT STUCK.
HIS SONG ENDED, NEXT SONG STARTED, SONG ENDED, THEN NEXT SONG AGAIN, BUT ITS STILL HIS BODY.
LOLS.
Whatever. Then somehow there is news??
Then video came back when a mass singing thing started.
I SEE NANA AGAIN! SHE SINGING ALSO (OMG YES SHE GOT A SOLO IN UTA NO CHIKARA I FEEL SO PROUD AS A FAN)!! WAHAHAHA
CLOTHES CHANGED. THANKFULLY.
OUCH. Now its choppy (again).
Again, I hate you, snowstorm.
*After mass singing I only got audio. No more video. SOB...
EDIT: Apparently there was another Nana appearance but I totally missed it. SOB.
Another EDIT: Saw on someone's blog that White wins Kouhaku.(Nana on Red) As a result, Nana got herself a batsu point in Smile Gang. ROFL.
No comments:
Post a Comment