Pick Up Voice issue 38 would only reach SG Kino TENTATIVELY on 17th Jan.
By the way this is issue 38:
Its released in Japan since I dont know when....(But I know its been quite a while)
Just like Seiyu Animedia... Which took Kino... About a month to get it in....
For Seiyu Animedia's case, they say it might come before Christmas 2010, but it came on the first week of 2011 instead. Hopefully, Pick Up Voice wont have this situation as well and safely come on 17thJan...
(Actually I'm kinda glad its "still not in" instead of "out of stock")
As for Shin Ai...
The person helping us said: "IF it is limited in Japan then we cant import it in." =(
The person is really a fun person LOL... She is a Japanese and when she helped us look into the database for Pick Up Voice, she saw the cover and went: "Oh Nana Mizuki"
Then when we mentioned Shin Ai, she immediately understood what we are talking about. She said she is still settling with Japan to bring Shin Ai to Singapore, and she is in charge of it.....
Later she mentioned Shin Ai have little or no pictures, so we told her we are learning Japanese and she told us it is difficult to learn... =( But she cheered us on and said something like, can learn it slowly? =D (OMG MY MEMORY SUDDENLY...)
LOL seriously we are looking at a Big Nana fan here haha....
Anyway I tried drinking tomato juice today.
Nana hates it to the core. Yan Zhou hates it badly.
And seriously, apart from it being too...salty? and ketchup-ish? its actually quite nice to me...
LOL. Yes yes I love tomato especially the "juice" inside so thats probably why I can stand tomato juice....

No comments:
Post a Comment