Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nana plays guitar???

That was a rhetorical question btw.
I think I know she don't...
Or maybe she just memorised how to play some parts of Orchestral Fantasia just for the sake of making the PV just like how K-On! lead seiyus partial-learnt their characters' instruments for the LIVE.
But then again I don't think so. Hmmm..

I found Orchestral Fantasia PV yesterday and wondered why I haven't seen this PV before.
Cos youtube don't have it. It got removed. Tsk.
Orchestral Fantasia is in Clip 4 so that's quite some time ago already. Which reminds me I have to decide soon whether I really want to spend $100 on Clip 5 or not...
Anyway the PV actually have some kind of story unlike....Never mind. And lol it ended with Nana revealing that she is the mysterious guitarist-in-rags.

OF COURSE IT ISN'T NANA PLAYING THE GUITAR...I think... To me their hands look wayyyyyyyy different and the "replacement" looked a little too tall for Nana's 153.... (I'm sorry lol)

And Nana was hugging a violin in this PV and I'm thinking that it will make a particular someone I know damn happy. And of course I THINK Nana can't play the violin either.

It was thanks to Basilisk's Hime Murasaki that I eventually found this. I'm not the type that goes around digging out all her songs she performed this past 10 years and its not like I heard all her songs before. Actually I don't know most of her songs... Clip 4 songs are so foreign to me. I only know the Nanoha songs in it LOL...
But at least I can say I know all Clip 5 songs =D

Before the video, KING RECORDS, LOOK AT THIS.
I DO NOT OWN.
THE ONLY REASON I'M SHARING IS COS OVERSEAS FANS ARE SO NEGLECTED AND CAN ONLY RELY ON NET SHARING. SO START SELLING NANA STUFF HERE NOW.

And yeah, Orchestral Fantasia PV. Comes with subs too heehee
*Note, if video and audio out of sync its not my fault. I'm blaming blogger. My video is fine but its not fine here.*

I'm being random but...
TERRORIST!!!
...
...
...
...
...
.......
LOL OK OK OK I'M SORRY....
*I removed the edited picture and replaced it with original cos it occured to me that people who don't know the whole thing might get the wrong idea and that is not funny.*

Now I thinking if I want Clip 4 or not. *muse*

No comments: