I FINALLY GOT IT!!! (At the cost of being heavily in debt.....)
And to flaunt about it
I took pictures of it!! COS ITS TOO AWESOME!! WAHAHAHA
Its phone camera and coupled with my photography skills, you should not expect much heehee
*I don wanna use the scanner cos I don wanna take these out of my room LOLS*
Cover:
YukaNana LOLS...
Free gifts: 2 plastic folder files! (I apologise for the rotated pics I'm too lazy to rotate them correctly =D)
First folder features Nana Mizuki (Woots!!!!) and Yukari Tamura.
YukaNana Front:
YukaNana Back:
I totally love Nana in this pic WAHH!! *fangirling for about 5mins before coming back*
The 2nd folder file features Kamiya Hiroshi
Hiroshi Front:
Hiroshi Back:
More pics to come later....I need to find a time where people wont find out I got this since I have this secretly....
P.S JiaLiang, there are still 2 copies of this left at Kinokuniya at Liang Court when I got mine. If you are lucky you can get a copy too =)





No comments:
Post a Comment