Our teacher Ms Adachi, is.... what can I say...
-Cute,
-Clumsy (in a sense),
-Comes from Osaka,
*Yes, I realised all the above started with C.*
-
-Evil. Or it could be the school. But it could be her. Hmmm....
How so?
-Cute.
SHE IS REALLY REALLY CUTE LOL!!!!!
And you know the feeling where people shorter than you is by default cuter than you? Yeah.
She is shorter than me even though I was wearing flats and she was wearing heels.
AND I'M NOT EVEN THAT TALL.....
Heights aside, the way she speaks, is like, ANIME-ISH LOL
And the way she sneezed haha...
She pronounces "Sebastian" the Kuroshitsuji way. "Sebarschen" LOL LOL. I think I will LOL harder if she pronounced it the Grell way, "Sebars-chan~"
During the self-introduce time(more details below), we introduced ourselves (name only LOL) then she asked us if we have any questions about her.
We said: "Arimasen" (Nope)
She was like: "............Ma...ii ya...(Well...Nevermind)*slightly depressed look*...You all really don't want to know more about me??" LOL!!!!
Sensei, gomen neh~ Demo neh, we are all too shy la. First lesson dakara...
At the end we practised our verbs "come" and "go" and she asked us to ask designated classmate about where we going etc.
And she told the last classmate to ask her. LMAO. DAMN CUTE LA LOL LOL LOL LOL
Sensei, you really want us to know more about you right LOL LOL LOL LOL
CHO KAWAII~!!!
Oh that's when she said she is going back to Japan later. LOL.
Finally, when she have difficulty explaining some things she go "eto..eto...chotto matte...ano....matte..."
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND ITS GIBBERISH BUT FOR ME ITS MOE!! =D=D
-Clumsy
First, she had this slight problem finding her papers. Not that obvious but yeah.
Secondly, she dropped her marker 2 seconds into holding it.
Like, its on the whiteboard ledge thingy. Yeah you know... The piece of metal under the board.... *I dont know the official name for it!!!!!*
And so, she was trying to take it, 2 seconds later, she got it, but dropped it. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Thirdly, she dropped the duster later in the day (or night actually). LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Seriously, is she, like, a super MOE character from an Anime?
But I think I exaggerated a little. LOL...
-Comes from Osaka.
DAMN THAT'S FREAKING ONE OF THE PLACE I WANT TO GO IN JAPAN.
And apparently she is going to Changi after our lesson. For flight back home, OSAKA!!! T.T
-English good enough for a Japanese.
At the very beginning she said we can ask her questions in Japanese, otherwise English. (Maybe she scared I will ask her in Internet lingo or Mandarin. Heehee)
But if English, we need to ask SLOWLY.
You know how Japanese tend to add a "u" to "s" endings? Like, "Desu" but the "u" is rather silent?
And how they tend to replace "L" with "R" in English words?
During the lesson, when we are doing some vocab, we came across "Ressun" (Lesson) and "Tenisu" (Tennis)
When she explained those words, she said: "Ressun is lesson. Tenisu is Tennis." (With lesson and tennis pronounced correctly)
Now that's VERY VERY VERY GOOD.
-Evil
WE HAVE HOMEWORK!! T.T
3 WORKSHEETS. AND THE LAST ONE IS A PRESENT!! *She said it's a present =.="*
AND WE HAVE A WRITTEN QUIZ AND DICTATION NEXT WEEK FOR SOME HIRAGANA WORDS AND PHRASES.
AND WE HAVE TO MEMORISE HIRAGANA PERFECTLY WITHIN 4 LESSONS. Thankfully, that's a month and even more thankfully, my brain memory functions works rather well for this purpose.
But like I said before, it could be the school. or it could be her. Either ways, school, any school, SUCKS. =D
That's about it for the teacher.
As for lesson, hmm...
-Rather fast-paced for 100% Jap idiots,
-Enjoyable,
-Predictable.
How so?
-Rather fast-paced for 100% Jap idiots.
Oh but for those with heavy irrelevant Anime foundation its okay.
Yup, its okay, totally okay for me. I don't know about YZ... I can multi-task at least 3 tasks at once (Listening, looking, writing) but YZ says she can't. Hmm....
But at one point fellow student Sebastian-san asked sensei to slow down. LOL.
-Enjoyable
Time really flies. It's like, one hour passed according to internal clock but in reality, three hours is almost up.
THAT'S FREAKING HOW BORING WSSS LESSONS ARE.
Sensei often "talk to herself" when she is thinking about how to explain to us and to me and Yan Zhou with Anime foundation we understand her perfectly and I'm there trying not to laugh when she does her "eto...eto"s...(I think I covered this above.....)
So the whole lesson is pretty much light-hearted for me.
-Predictable
She gave us a handout with
"Hajimemashite, (NAME) desu. Doozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu" *Note: I did not check my Romaji spelling so I could be wrong*
Then I thought: WE WILL HAVE TO DO THIS LATER. STUDENTS DO THAT IN FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IN JAPAN ACCORDING TO ANIMES.
Then when she told us to introduce ourselves to our classmates I was like: I KNEW IT. DAMN.
Again, me and my irrelevant Anime foundation.....
Since we are currently doing Hiragana I wonder how long will it take for me to read Kanji Shin Ai.
On a side note, "Singapore" is written in Katakana, read as "Shingapooru", which according to my Anime foundation means "Deep is Paul". Grammatically correct way: "Paul is deep".
*I ripped "deep=shin" from Shin Ai (Deep love with Ai=love)*
"Singaporean(s)" is "Shingapooru-jin"
So that's "Paul is deep people/person".
I already thought about what this line could mean but I will leave it up to your imaginations. Cos mine is running a little too wild...
AND I "TRANSLATED" THAT LITERALLY FOR THE LULZ SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY.
LOL.
That's it for update =D
I think I will do my homework either tomorrow or after CNY. For now, StepMania comes first =D
P.S: HAPPY CNY PEOPLE!!
I probably have time to update tommorow. If not, next update will come earliest this Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment