Tuesday, March 8, 2011

6th Jap lesson!

Adachi Sensei nearly dropped papers...
But since YZ bet on nothing and she was just beside Sensei, she went to save the paper.... LOLS...
Then later, she dropped marker on the table.
We were debating whether dropping on table counts or not.
But before the end of lesson she dropped our dear Mr Marker on the floor. YAY!!!!
So grats to me who got it partially right and ZH who got it too =D

Now we need to clarify whether does dropping on table counts before next kayoobi.
And YZ proposed that 50 points should be added after every bet we do rather than adding in only when the pot is empty. Reasonable, so I'm doing that =D

And we realised that Adachi Sensei is no longer bringing the Bunka Bag (Like me LOL) and her water bottle is nowhere to be seen. So I guess we are gonna remove those items from list?
And we noticed the existence of a random wiping cloth on the board so we might wanna add that in list.
The said cloth looked like it would drop but it didn't. LOL.

Today's class full house. 3 make-up lesson students and all of original students. LOL.
The rest of the lesson went by just like that without much worth mentioning I think.

OH, she was rather shocked by the fact I spent 0 minutes on studying. I bet in her mind she was saying: NANI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And she told the class to study 1 hour everyday.
YZ asked if 59 mins is okay.
Her answer?: Dame desu.
LOL

On a side note, LIVE GAMES X ACADEMY RED STAGE IS AWESOME! <3

No comments: