Wednesday, March 23, 2011

あだち先生、Self-proclaimed きれいな先生。

Adachi Sensei was really freaking funny in our 8th lesson.

She was talking about nouns and how there is this "い" noun and "な" noun and "きれい" (clean/pretty) ends with "い" but its an exception so its a "な" noun.
And she went through with us what the nouns mean and she tried to give and example of "な" noun usage by asking:

あだち先生はどんな先生ですか? (What kind of teacher is Adachi Sensei?) *LOL*
And she directed the question to Kenny-san who replied: きれいな先生です。(Pretty teacher)
After thanking him she went on to explain more about the usage and then later she used the same question as example again. But this time, she did not direct the question to anyone. She answered it herself. Her answer was: きれいな先生です LOL LOL LOL LOL
The class started laughing and she started to emphasize that it's きれい =D

And she was called a "liar" many times this week. LOL
Here is what happened:

あだち先生:私、英語は知りませんです。
Adachi Sensei: Watashi, Eigo wa shirimasen desu. (I don't know English)

私たち:嘘つき!
Us: USOTSUKI!/LIAR!! (English for people who didn't know "liar" in Japanese yet)
*Start pointing at the English words she wrote on whiteboard.*

あだち先生: I don't know what is that. I don't know English.
Adachi Sensei: (YES SHE SAID THIS IN ENGLISH LOL)

Its like saying: 抱歉,我不会说华语 and Sorry, I don't speak English...
Whole class was laughing lol....

And so later, Kenny-san said:
日本語は知らないんです。(I don't know Japanese) In Japanese. LOL

Adachi Sensei's reply: EH? (Did she forget that she did the same thing to us earlier?)

Later she said:
私、Orchard しか知りませんです
Watashi, Orchard shika shirimasen desu. (I don't know anywhere other than Orchard.)

And yup, the class (especially YZ) started calling her a liar again.
But she's only been Singapore for 7 months so I guess she did not exactly lie huh....

And during this lesson we kinda "debated" whether Japanese is easy or not.
Only Adachi Sensei is saying that it's easy. 簡単です!!(IT'S EASY!!)
The rest of us: 難しいです!! (IT'S DIFFICULT!!)

But for me it's : ちょっと簡単です、でも、ちょっと難しいです。(A little easy, but a little difficult.) =)

Ah, hope our last lesson will be as hilarious as this lesson.

By the way, I think Adachi Sensei is feeling homesick.... She was saying she wants to go back to Japan while the class was doing pair/group work..... =(

No comments: