This will probably be my last Japan quake related post, seeing that it's Jap class tomorrow.
Firstly, lets call off our bet thing for tomorrow. Go kill yourself if you need to ask why. Seriously.
Secondly, I think will ask Adachi Sensei this: Sensei no kazoku wa daijoubu desu ka?
Does this question sound insensitive? I guess not... No news about Osaka is good news right? BUT OSAKA IS BIG.
ZH's Yamamoto Sensei's hometown is near Pacific Ocean. THATS WHERE THE QUAKE AND TSUNAMI HIT, NO?
If it's in those Tsunami hit areas then.... Her hometown would have been gone now. ;_;
I feel so sad for her. Working in a faraway foreign country and hearing the about the quake in the middle of work.
Same goes for other Bunka teachers. Hope all their relatives and loved ones are fine.
I'm gonna stop keeping track of deaths in Japan now. I have accepted the fact that the death toll might go above 10K. If it turns out to be lesser then it will be great.
Now my main concern is those Fukushima Nuclear Plants. What happens if you get radiation exposure?
I hope they solve it fast enough...
No comments:
Post a Comment