Anyways, I bet Nothing, YZ and Leon bet Papers, ZH bet Mr Marker.
Which means I WIN!!!! =D
YAY~~! FINALLY.....
I have some time before my next round of hw marathon so here =D
We learnt something about "doing" or something
And when teacher asked what were we doing NOW, Adrian -San said he sleeping.
Sensei: "woah, shocked......" (In Jap)
LOLS, if you are sleeping how he replied haha
Can't remember it was during which part of lesson, but Adachi Sensei asked me a question to give example.
Her question was do I study everyday.
Obviously, my answer was no, and after explaining the example, she asked if I study once in a while.
Me: Yeah.................
Sensei: *Slightly relieved face kinda showing there*
Me: ....... When I need to.....
Sensei: *The Face*
LOLS, obviously if there is a test I will study...
But why she so surprised? 0.o
In this lesson we were taught "mada", which means "not yet" or "still" depending on situation.
She explained "mada", and then I think there was silence in the class so she asked: What is mada?
Class: *Silence*
Oh-San: ...Police? (With a straight and serious face)
Class: *Uncontrollable laughter*
Sensei: Eh? *Have no idea what is going on*
And now for the most ridiculous part.
Since she finished lesson about half an hour early, she gave us a mock listening test.
She read the passage, and we will have to answer questions according to it.
First Question: What day of the week was it? (In Jap, day of week ends with "youbi", and "desu" at back for polite)
MCQ Ans 1: Hai, soudesu (Yes, that's right)
Ans 2: (Some normal answer)
etc etc
When she read option 1, the class gave a blank expression and started laughing. THAT OPTION WAS TOTALLY UNRELATED LOL
There was another question with totally unrelated answer, but I can't remember.
Really sorry if this post is really dry, I had total below 10 hours of sleep for 2 days so I'm 6 hours behind and I seriously need some strong coffee......
No comments:
Post a Comment