Tuesday, May 24, 2011

RESULTS + THE OMGLY LOL LESSON

ONORE YZ, WTF.

SHE DROPPED NOTHING.

Sorry Leon, you are now broke and cant play next bet so have you thought of ideas on how to get points other than betting? =/

I even asked if tossing a marker counts to try to save the situation but... =(

Anyways, class was really funny, but I can't really remember when what happened so if this post ends up messy, forgive me =P

So the lesson kinda partially started when there was only five students in the class. She asked us something but I forgot. O.O *Sorry ventilation was REALLY REALLY BAD in the classroom and my head was spinning most of the time...*

Today we learnt the usage of "but" and "because" in a sentence/in 2 sentences.
So Adachi Sensei told us to form our own sentence.

So, for ______________たいから、____________。( Because I wanted to, ________________.)
My sentence: ちかてつをたべたいから、たべました。(Because I wanted to eat subway, I ate.) (As in the real train subway, not the sandwich subway =D)
YZ's sentence: ^Same as mine LOL
ZH's sentence: えいがをみたいから、えいがけんへいきました。(Because I wanted to watch a movie, I went to the cinema.)

Next, for _________________ほしいから、_____________。 (Because I wanted, ________________.)
My sentence: *Left it blank*
YZ's sentence: せかいがほしいから、ゆめにみたんです。(Because I wanted The World, I saw it in my dream.)
ZH's sentence: じてんしゃがほしいから、かいました。(Because I wanted a bike, I bought it.)

Finally, ____________________から、_______________。 (Because___________, ______________.)
My sentence: ねむいから、ねました。(Because I was sleepy, I slept.)
YZ's sentence: わからないから、しらないんです。(Because I don't understand, I don't know.)
ZH's sentence: OMG I DONT REMEMBER

Well anyways Adachi Sensei gave both me and YZ "THE FACE" when we read our answers....

Next was forming "But" sentences similar to the above ones, but we have to talk about Adachi sensei herself. So I said: あだちせんせいはちいさいけど、きれいです。(Adachi Sensei is small, but is pretty.) O.O
We were gonna ask her her height but.... that will be quite sad neh~

And today, we kinda learnt the Kanji 海老.
Read as Hai Lao in Chinese, literally meaning sea old.
We saw it in a Mos Burger menu LOL.
It actually means prawn. EBI DESU!!!
When we asked sensei what is "sea-old" she had this WHAT-THE-FUCK-YOU-SAYING face and said:
"あれえびですよね?" (That's Ebi right????)
So yeah, SeaOld is Ebi is prawn.
Kanji is so much fun~! *And hilarious*

Finally, Maid-Clothes Adachi Sensei was taken back when she was still in Japan. Since she was not yet in Singapore back in June 2010....

No comments: