9 days and you get at least $500. Sounds good?
NOT.
I have 3 days of work left and my body hurts so badly I think I need to give myself a 1 week break.
I only came here today cos work ends early today =D
And somehow my body is starting to get used to the over-working its no longer trembling despite heavier workload.
But I got myself lots of paper cuts and bruises which I have no idea where I got them.
Fellow workers around my group are so damn funny with their jokes I laughed like crazy and time flies. Our side is always noisy and a lot people talking LOL.
Thankfully.
Cos the groups on the other side of the factory are so quiet you can feel the tension in the air when you enter their area (My group is in the inner side of the factory)
Today during lunch I got a call.
The caller verified my full name, then asked if I visited Ngee Ann during their open house.
Then he said: "You won an IPod Nano in our lucky draw"
Me: (Insert bored face and monotone voice) "Huh?"
Then he said can collect it next week since I'm not free this week....
And they apparently sent an email to me about this. Hmmm....
Thing is, I didn't get any mail from them...
Maybe they misread lua_hui_ting@hotmail.com as lua-hui-ting@hotmail.com
I get that a lot. ZZZZ
That's it. Work tommorow. Need get ready to sleep =D
No comments:
Post a Comment