Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shin Ai OUT OF PRINT

According to CDJapan, Shin Ai is out of print.
I'm lazy to take picture evidence cos I'm to lazy to and my dominant hand died due to work overload and prolonged Bushido activation. Even now I'm typing with my left hand which is retarded and slow... So if any typo ignore it. My right hand hurts badly now.

Back on topic, what I heard was CDJapan allowed pre-orders quite some time ago.
Then they went out of stock even for pre-orders.
Today, it became "Out-Of-Print".

And its only a day after its release...
What did the publisher only intend to print 3100/7000/7777/31000/70000/77777 copies? Its not enough!!!
Hurry up and re-stock!!
Hope Kino managed to get my copy.... =(

However that is just for CDJapan. I don't know for Amazon/HMV/Yesasia...

Oh yeah,
I just thought of an awesome idea. Anyone know/remember Smile Gang 456?
If not go here again and read.

Anyway my awesome idea is to make a video "cartoon" out of it.
Then draw some stick men with relevant backgrounds...make them talk, move...
However upon further thinking...It would take too many pictures. Cos I have no Macromedia Flash in com And I'm again too lazy to download it plus I will only get trail versions....AND I forgot how to use Flash already....Even though I have been learning it from 2004 to 2008 I still forgot every single thing..... All I remembered is a Timeline. TSK.
So I can only use Windows Paint and Windows Movie Maker
With a shitload of pictures.
EG, first 15sec WILL take up more than 15 pictures already. (Did an awesome mental count of how many "frames" I would need.=D )

But since my idea is really really cute, =D I think I wanna "hire" help. YOU WILL NOT GET PAID.
If not I would probably just slowly work my way to completing it...which will take months. =(

Help needed for:
Pictures and audio sync-ing / Timing check
Translation check for parts not translated by my source.
Translator to translate parts I can't translate (I think by the time I reach that part which I can't understand I would have finished BUNKA's Elementary 1.)
Constructive ideas contributor. =D

The rest I can handle myself...I think... I mean, you can't draw exactly how I draw right?? Even I can't draw exactly how I drew something a moment ago...

Okay gotta go... My hand really cannot take it anymore and I still have work tomorrow...(I started using my right hand again (left hand too slow) at some point and now its trembling already...)

No comments: