Remember what I said about betting on what she will drop on last week's post?
Today before lesson, me and YZ made bets LOL. Not with money... We made bets with nothing LOL.
I bet on her dropping dear Mr Marker and her Bunka Bag.
YZ bet on her dropping duster and her papers.
I will announce the results at the end of this post so feel free to bet in your minds or put on tag before you finish reading =)
You can bet on:
Mr marker
Duster
Bunka bag
Her papers
Pen
Her water bottle?
kyo desu ne.... A LOT OF HOMEWORK!!!
I usually don't bother myself with homework... So this is DEFINITELY A BIG CHALLENGE FOR ME =(
First 3 lessons only have 3 worksheets each BUT TODAY HAVE 5 OMFG =(
*Wonder how I gonna finish...tsk tsk*
And lessons got wayyyyyyy more difficult. KANTAN JYANAI YO SENSEI..... =/
However this week's lesson is somehow more lighthearted. Maybe it's because we know everyone more already? It's been a month after all....
Sensei asked where do we do our homework. She was like "Homework? In school? Homework.....?" When some replied that they will do their homework in school (Bunka). LMAO.
Then at swimming part someone said she swims in a sea (LOLWUT?) then Sensei was like: "Singapore Sea?"
OF COURSE I DID TELL HER THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SINGAPORE SEA... BUT SHE KEPT USING THE TERM SINGAPORE SEA ANYWAY..... Then she asked if we swim in Singapore River. ROFLMAO.
We told her its illegal to do so. She asked why but no one knows.... LOL...
Kenny-san said people suicide/will die there LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL WTF ARE YOU TELLING OUR CHIBI SENSEI??? =P
*Needs more Tuesday Bunka humour to survive now*
Oh by the way this is the fourth lesson, which means its the last lesson with Romaji aid.
From next week on it's pure Hiragana. Sigh...
I think I can cope......
5 more weeks before end of Elementary One. Time flies heh....
Totally unrelated but.... Me and YZ placed order for Mizuki Nana Live Games Red Stage today.
It's currently at offer price in Yesasia. Too bad Blue Stage no offer.
And somehow, either SGD/USD went up or Yen went down so Nana Clips 5 is cheaper. Like that time I posted. I was thinking of taking this opportunity to buy it.
If Yen value increases the price will be over a hundred. Not good.
But YZ wants to ask Yvonne to help us buy in Japan in March.
Buying in Japan means no Yen-USD-SGD exchange rates which means slightly cheaper since we not buying through Yesasia, but it might turn out more expensive if it's Yen-SGD IF Yen value were to go up/SGD value go down by March.
Furthermore, Blu-ray and DVD version looks FUCKING SIMILAR so if Yvonne were to help buy, I will pray hard she won't get Blu-ray by mistake. =/
If she does I will have to get myself a Blu-ray player which is IMPOSSIBLE.
So should I get it now or wait for Yvonne's March trip? Ideas anyone?
Back on topic, what did you guys bet?
Here is 5 seconds for you to reconsider everyone. (If you guys took me seriously up there....)
*By the way do we want to make the point system come true? SINCE I DIDN'T BET MONEY WITH YZ LOL*
5
.
.
.
.
4
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
0
Alright, here goes.....
Me and YZ BOTH LOST.
She dropped................
NOTHING AT ALL!!! SHE DIDN'T DROP ANYTHING!! AHHHH!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SHE DIDN'T EVEN NEARLY DROP THEM!!
Tsk tsk....
2 comments:
Lets make the bet thing bet points :D:D:D
Okies... I find some way to =D
Post a Comment