OMG I MISS THEM =(
*But hey that's partially because they have anime involvements this season AND they have almost nothing the last season so they are easier to track...
Anyway, thanks to club mate in MAL I have been getting LOTS OF updates, including this:
AWESOME PV TO COME!!! =D=D=D
But I certainly hope it doesn't end like all the preceding PVs did--All of them disappearing either one by one or together at the ending scene (except Seventh Heaven and Progressive COS I CAN'T REMEMBER THE ENDING but I doubt its any dfferent from those I remembered...) Its getting really darn old. Works well for Lacrimosa but NOT the others.
Other thing I noticed: Normally, Keiko is the one in centre, then Wakana on left and Hikaru on right. Otherwise, Wakana and Hikaru swap places. That's the relative positions they have for Fairytale, Lacrimosa, Storia and Seventh Heaven. They have this positions for most album/single covers, Live performances and interviews.
Sprinter was when they had 4 members so there is no "relative positions" thing, and there is no relative positions in Progressive since they were standing in triangle with backs facing each other.
However, starting Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa (previous single), its Hikaru on centre. So is Magia's PV. Well its true she is getting prettier so I'm not really complaining, BUT WHY NO WAKANA ON CENTRE?
I have known this for some time already but Keiko's hair.... Short.... =(
AND LOL WAKANA GROWN EVEN MORE PRETTIER. NO WONDER I LIKED WAKANA THE MOST. I HAVE POWERFUL INSIGHT!!! =D=D
And Hikaru...she so enthu in the PV LOL as usual...
Releasing Feb 16. That's really really soon... =D
Can't wait for the full PV Heehee...
No comments:
Post a Comment