Monday, February 7, 2011

Nana in Billboard Japan Music Awards 2010

Youtube sucks so this is the better quality one.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13520539
Account needed to watch. And nico stuffs are usually good and that's where Smile Gang can be found =D so an account is definitely worth it. And its free =D...But paying members get more privileges when it comes to NicoLive but that's not really our business.......

If you have no nico account I recommend google-ing on how to create one. Its really simple. Normally I would find and post the tutorial site for everyone's sake but I already helped 2 people do that and I'm not that nice to do it for the third time.... I will reconsider if you guys really can't find it (which I really doubt).
Sorry, it's just that I have this friend who ONLY comes looking for me when she needs something/meets some computer-related difficulties. And I HAVE to spoon-feed her cos otherwise she can't even find her spoon. Yeah.
And yesterday she came looking for me just cos she wants to find out how to find FB friends with their email...............*And I thought she wanted to return me this shirt I lent her before CNY....*

Anyway, Phantom Minds was awesome in that Live!! =D
Started off rushed but ended off well. At least there was less trembling compared to Kouhaku...
She looked like she was gonna cry in Shin Ai....
=(

Note: This video is recent. I confused myself with the 2010 thing just now LOL... Its 2010 award but its awarded in 2011 so we are looking at how Nana looks like after her 31st birthday AND OMG OMG OMG, SHE LOOKS YOUNGER THAN ME. =.="

No comments: