Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Second Jap class =D + 2008 Jap Movies

As expected, Sensei is more MOE than ever.... She dropped duster again haha....
And more talk-to-self when she have difficulty explaining.

Oh and she watches Anime too!! LOL!!!
She watches Gintama, Kuroshitsuji.....
And she knows a lot of mainstream titles like Bleach, Fairy Tail...
Sadly, she don't know most of the ongoing titles.
Oh she knows To Aru Majutsu no Index LOL
And she knows Tamayura. (I have never heard of that one....=D)

Which means, she is a mainstream japanese, not an otaku. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Been watching a couple of 2008 Japanese movies.
More like I'm watching 2 out of 3 of Haruka Ayase's 2008 movies.
Namely Cyborg She and ICHI.

Cyborg She is really sad and I cried....
But ICHI was kind of meh~ to me...
I was watching neutrally when it suddenly occurred to me that it's a sad scene I'm watching. LOL.

And this is a scene from ICHI..
The male and female lead were sparring with sticks and after that, the guy applied ZAM BUK on the girls bruise. LOL LOL LOL LOL Zam Buk in the Edo Period LMAO.....
I'm sure everyone knows what's Zam Buk...
If not, I don't know what to say to you....
Zam Buk:

Cyborg She is more Romance Comedy, while ICHI is....BLOODY.
However both have an awesome female lead named Haruka Ayase who is a school dropout. =.="
AND the woman in the latest SK II commercial Mediacorp is airing....
Which is not her first commercial already... Is she that famous?

Moral of story: School Dropouts PWNS.

No comments: