Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan's situation is getting worst.
More quakes happened today.
Death toll may go above 1300. ;_;
And I'm rather discontented by the fact SG only sent 5 people and 5 dogs there.
Send some more lah walao not like we don't have manpower....

Yvonne is back in SG safely. YOKATTA!!!!!! I WAS DAMN WORRIED.
A blogger which blog posts I regularly read is currently in Japan. And she is safe.
She even went on singer's blogs to see if they are okay.
And Nana is okay. =) I hope her dog is too.

I really hope Japan recovers soon.

Ever since the 2004 tsunami, the world is now more Tsunami ready.
Affected countries/areas managed to evacuate long before Tsunami arrived.
Compared to that terrible 2004 incident, the world managed to save many more people's lives this time.
Japan may be quake-ready, but against a 10m high tsunami it's totally hopeless. There is no way a country could have guarded against that. They can't possibly build a 10m wall on its coasts.
Which is quite sad as most of the people killed in Japan are drowned instead of being crushed--Despite Japan's efforts to protect her citizens from quake, Earth still has a way to inflict damage on her.
Perhaps after this incident the world will find it easier to get along.

Which reminds me. YZ told me her China teacher said "serve them right" regarding Japan's quake and tsunami.
WTF???
Does she even know that China offered help to Japan?
I'M SURE YOU WONT LIKE IT IF PEOPLE SAY "SERVE SICHUAN RIGHT"
START GROWING UP YOU INSENSITIVE BITCH. (I'm referring to just that bitch, not the whole of China.)

Earlier today my father told me that 2 volcanic eruptions happened in Indonesia.
Recent earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions are all interlinked. Something to do with Tectonic plates and the Pacific Ring of Fire thing.
I have a feeling something big is going to happen within the Pacific Ring of Fire soon.
Hope my 6th sense is inaccurate like how it has been for the past 1 month.
Mt Fuji better not suddenly decide to erupt.
My father read The New Paper. Apparently the paper have a lot of background info on this plates thing.
According to what he read, the plates at the Japan area did not move at all for the past century.
In the end, they found out that it was because the plates got stuck. However the pressure kept on building up and eventually it lead to our Japan tragedy when the plates finally managed to "un-stuck".
I just hope this will not eventually lead to scenarios depicted in Movie:2012.

I'm gonna ask Adachi Sensei whether her family and friends are alright. But I need to use words that are less direct. I don't wanna sound insensitive and all.... ;_;

No comments: