Yes I realise it's a double post for today already... But I JUST HAVE TO SHARE THIS =D
Ho Kiat shared with me that his JC (A Level) Science is totally different than our O Level Science... I'M GLAD I TOOK THE POLY ROUTE.
And he told me about this Newton's 0th Law.
When I first saw the 0th law thing I totally WTF. So I said this:
0th law: The apple that fell on his head that is sadly not a Durian. Principle behind this law is that he is not Southeast Asian. Can be applied when fruits fall above people's head.
*Sorry Mr Newton*
Anyways the actual 0th Law is:
If system A is in thermal equilibrium with system C, and system B is in thermal equilibrium with system C, then system A is in thermal equilibrium with system B.
WTF ITS COMMON SENSE!!!
IT'S LIKE, IF APPLE A IS THE SAME AS APPLE C AND IF APPLE B IS THE SAME AS APPLE C THEN OBVIOUSLY APPLE A IS THE SAME AS APPLE B!
And so, I wrote up a few Laws. (ON THE SPOT LOL I LOVE MY WRONGLY APPLIED INTELLIGENCE) I think if next time I fail as an animator I can publicize this few laws and make some money haha... So if you see those laws in the future, you know it's mine. =D
*Note to science-fags who probably can't take this, now is a very good time for you to click the "close" button.*
Here goes:
LAW 1: If a Law equates to a Common Sense, the Law cannot be classified as a Law as it is obviously Common Sense. Common Sense in this case cannot be called a Law as a Law is created after studies and research while Common Sense is created with experience. Hence, common sensical "Laws" cannot be classified as Law and should be classified Common Sense instead.
LAW 2: Going by LAW 1, if a common sensical Law was classified as a Law in the past, the person who classified the common sensical Law as a Law is not a common sensical person who lacks experience in life. Therefore, common sensical Laws which have been classified as a Law by this particular person with no common sense must be classified into Common Sense.
LAW 3: Going by LAW 1 and LAW 2, common sensical Laws which is therefore classified as Common Sense is indeed Common Sense and hence should be self taught by the person itself as Common Sense is not taught by anyone else but by the common sense of the person itself. Even if the common sensical Law is essential to the person's education syllabus, if the person did not managed to self-teach that particular Common Sense, it means that 1: The person lack common sense or 2: The person have no need for that particular Common Sense in his/her life/reality.
LAW 4, Going by LAW 1, LAW 2 and LAW 3, all common sensical Laws should be classified as Common Sense. However, this set of laws remain true as Laws and should be classified as Laws as it is the definition of any preceding Laws and Common Senses that may occur in the future.
Ho Kiat said:
Lol. But then, apparently, its still not really common sense. Cause actually all scientist need to convert the common sense to a law so that idiots accept it.
Then I told him to look at Law 3 again. LOL, loophole solved.
So if you guys spot anymore loopholes please tell me, I need to make sure there is no more loopholes before I use it to make my money =D
Oh then he told me to try that for GP which I don't have =/
But he is happy that now he have the answers if such a question ever comes out in his GP. LOL
By the way, I decided I shall procrastinate about 90% for the final lesson test.
iia sumimasen yo adachi sensei... =D
No comments:
Post a Comment