Sunday, March 27, 2011

The best budget cut ever.

I started watching this anime "Simoun" today. Simply because Nana is in it and I'm a little bored.

There is this character named "Morinas". Yes voiced by Nana or else I won't remember name... I can't remember like 50% of the characters' names.....

So anyway I think this show spent most of it's budget on animating those planes or something.... Cos their casting is really budget.... Oh I don't mean they use cheap seiyus. I mean they keep reusing their main cast for some extra cameo roles.... *I'm not making sense*

I shall try to explain it and hope it now makes sense?

So I was about, 5 episodes into that show where they were talking about a young genius' past or something.... Then suddenly I heard Morinas' voice. BUT MORINAS SHOULDN'T EXIST IN THE KID'S PAST SO I WAS KINDA CONFUSED.... Then I decided to ignore since I thought I was hearing things.... Then later in the episode I realised my Nana's-voice-recognition-skills have not gone rusty. The Morinas' voice I heard actually belongs to the kid's fellow cadet. (Who later died jeez) I was like, oh wow, low budget, but heh, not minding....

Then few episodes later Morinas' voice popped out of nowhere again.... I PRACTICALLY SCANNED THROUGH THE WHOLE SCENE TO FIND MORINAS but she is not there... The voice belonged to some random-idiotic-council-guy-from-a-random-I-don't-know-what-but-it's-damn-idiotic-council.

Yes I'm sure it's Nana's voice... I looped a few times to make sure before I posted it here. And I bet a lot of random extra casts have voices that belonged to those from main cast just that I don't have recognition skills for those people....

And why did I say it's the best budget cut ever? MORE NANA IS ALWAYS WELCOMED. =D (No matter how weird the extra characters are? I mean, even main cast Morinas is described as a compulsive flirt on MAL already....)

Edit: I'm now on ep 11 where a rude soldier is voiced by Nana LOL
Edit2: Episode 16, Now that Morinas is away on recon Nana is now a random ship crew....
Edit3: The weird council person appeared again!! Episode 17...  AND IS A MEANIE =D
Edit4: Episode 18 Now this meanie council person is some kind of religion guy like a father lydat.. AND STILL VOICED BY NANA DAMN THEY ARE CONSISTENT
Edit5: The religion person is referred to by others as "Her Eminence". LOL didn't know she so high up...

Jeez, I suddenly want more of Morinas instead of some random Nanas....

No comments: