Firstly, we have a REALLY complicated forms-handing-in thing because forms should be submitted on different dates etc and some forms have to be printed by ourselves. And our guidebook thing was kinda messy to me... Too much un-important details and too little main points. HUMANITIES FAIL.
But, I think all Polys have that so I don't mind that much.
Then came this notebook exhibition which promises that if you buy notebook from the exhibition, the softwares for your course will be pre-installed... BULLSHIT. IT'S NOT LOR. THEY GIVE YOU THIS GREEN PAPER WHICH GIVES YOU THE SITE TO DOWNLOAD. ZH DIDN'T EVEN GET GREEN PAPER.
Fine, I was prepared to download myself, since I didn't buy from exhibit. Then they told us that we can only download and install after this date. FINE FINE FINE, wait lor wait lor, then on that day itself, I can't download due to severe lag. =.="
Then later they realised the lag and told us to book appointments and go NP to download.
HELL, TRANSPORTATION COSTS A BOMB FOR US NON-STUDENTS WHO HAVEN'T GOTTEN OUR POLY EZLINK WHEN ARE YOU SENDING IT TO US? By 19 APR ZZZ...
So I decided to maybe go with friends or something, only to realise when I got back home at night that we no need to book already. Online download back up. =.="
JUST GIVE US THE DISK LA, HARDCOPY IS ALWAYS MORE RELIABLE THAN SOFTCOPY JEEZ....
SP HELPED THEIR STUDENTS INSTALL/GAVE THEM A DISK LEH!
And NP is supposed to be richer than SP!
So I thought, at least they saved us from making a trip there within a day, good enough....
BUT THEIR SITE IS LAGGING. THEY WROTE IT ON THE PAGE ITSELF!
At least, downloads is working for me now. Managed to get Microsoft Office in. Now getting in a VERY BIG SIZED CS5...
I don't really see a need for CS5 for Mac since Mac itself already got similar programs in it.... =/
Not good enough? Hmm...
JEEZ, ONE AND ONLY POLY ENROLLMENT IN MY LIFETIME YET IT'S SO MESSED UP...
BUNKA'S ENROLLMENT SO EASY SIA, ESPECIALLY FOR RETURNING STUDENTS....
No comments:
Post a Comment