Monday, March 28, 2011

Scarlet Knight PV

Remember when I said there will be a Sister Nana in the PV and the orchestra people are all Sisters and how I realised I wasn't hearing things?

FUCK, the amount of Sisters in the PV is too overwhelming....

Watch it in
http://jouttex.otadesho.com/scarlet-nun-errr-knight-pv/
When I manage to find the video to embed here I will =D
Found it. (Actually it's just that I saw the "embed" button on Jouttex's blog's video =/)

水樹 奈々 Scarlet Knight PV from reinachan on Vimeo.

Edit: Vimeo one I think the uploader recorded this vid and halfway through he/she lag that's why this video suddenly pause at 2min+ there.
Here is youtube version =D Smoother viewing experience =D But I expect it to be gone soon =.="
Please don't be a meanie King Records =D


It was supposed to have a story BUT I DON'T GET IT.
Maybe I'm too dense? I always fail when I try to figure out a chim PV with supposedly a story.
*I think it's just me but is red Nana suffering? Is that part of story?*

The violinist about 31 seconds into the video is very pretty = 3=
I'm serious!! And those scenes where all Sisters were praying(?) to Nana reminded me of Simoun where everyone pray to the priestesses. (Morinas is a priestess too)
At 2.53 or something, when the song goes "Fushigi da ne" they slow-motioned Nana (I think. It looks slow-mo-ed to me) and it turned out really epic....
I totally LOL-ED starting 3.13 TOTALLY REMINDED ME OF THE GENESIS SKILL USED BY BISHOPS IN MAPLE...
I love the ending scene. Her sword, as Leon would put it, is totally SHINYYY~~!!
But I don't like the scene before that though... The one where Sister Nana is trying to convert you into Christianity (She have this Jesus cross thing instead of the Nanaism logo in Musterion).... I don't mind being converted to Nanaism but please no Christianity.... ><
And finally, some violin scenes remind me of those in Eternal Blaze and Orchestral Fantasia...

Do tell me what you think about the PV =D
Maybe we can figure out the story behind it together or something LOL

No comments: