Firstly, HAPPY BDAY YZ!!!!
Moving on~
School is so tiring that on most days I use the computer for about an hour or so and that's it... Finally an update!
Like I said in the tagboard we didn't make it on time for lessons and had to get a make up on monday.
The bet is called off but I haven't returned the points yet, and ZH suggested we use back the bets for next week. Any changes in bet just tell me before monday =D
And those who have yet to bet, now is a good chance to bet too~
Bet list (suddenly I find reposting bet list is extremely tiring)
-Mr Marker
-Duster
-Bunka bag
-Bunka textbook
-Papers
-Pen
-Water bottle
-Nothing
My brain is so sleep deprived that it's not really functioning so I'll end it here... Can't think of what to post anymore (even though I had so much to post the day before...)
No comments:
Post a Comment