Orientation was just super boring....
We had ice breakers which didn't really break any ice.. My iceberg is still as tall and big as ever.
Tomorrow will suck a lot as I supposedly will end at 6, leaving me with half an hour to eat dinner and reach Bunka which is impossible.... I asked one of the lecturers there if it would end before 6pm and she said maybe. When I told her I need reach Orchard at 6.30 she said can go at 5 something. She didn't specify if it's just me or the whole school so I don't know.
So for tomorrow, regardless whether we late or not, we will still go Bunka. If we late a little we will attend the lesson. If late by a lot we will ask for make up lessons.
Yeah, so the bet thing is on for now =D
Not sure if anyone will read this and cos I posted late (sorry), the closing time is 11pm.... I need sleep, badly.
Well you guys can also tell me your bet via sms tomorrow/I will ask you all personally since I think no one will read this on time.
Again, the bet list.
-Mr Marker
-Duster
-Bunka bag
-Bunka textbook
-Papers
-Pen
-Water bottle
-Nothing
Same rules. Don't think I will type again.
P.S. to ChunMing
I heard from ZH that you came??? 0.o
The thing is, no one knows you came if you don't tag.... Remember to tag hor... (Same for you YZ... =.=")
And you haven't tell me what nick you want... =D
Ah Tok: Bunka textbook
Rax: Mr Marker
ZH: Mr Marker
Darkholiness: Duster
Just a note though, if we very late this round is cancelled. I will return the points no worries =D
Ah Tok: Bunka textbook
Rax: Mr Marker
ZH: Mr Marker
Darkholiness: Duster
Just a note though, if we very late this round is cancelled. I will return the points no worries =D
No comments:
Post a Comment