The PVs I have seen as of today (in no particular sequence):
-(A few sec of) Heaven Knows
-Power Gate
-Aoi Iro
-Super Generation
-Innocent Starter
-Wild Eyes
-Eternal Blaze
-Secret Ambition
-Massive Wonders
-Orchestral Fantasia
-Crystal Letter
-Justice to Believe
-Zankou no Gaia
-Astrogation
-Trickster
-Discotheque
-Shin Ai
-Etsuraku Camellia
-Mugen
-Phantom Minds
-Silent Bible
-Musterion
-Scarlet Knight
*Note before you go on, some videos are SERIOUSLY out of sync. Just noticed this not too long ago. You have been warned. Wideo vids can be paused by clicking on it, but will result in a pop-up that brings you to the video's page. Suddenly Youtube is so awesome...*
#10-Super Generation
*Note before you go on, some videos are SERIOUSLY out of sync. Just noticed this not too long ago. You have been warned. Wideo vids can be paused by clicking on it, but will result in a pop-up that brings you to the video's page. Suddenly Youtube is so awesome...*
#10-Super Generation
Kind of boring PV, but Nana looks so happy in there >.<
Here we get to see Nana playing piano and driving. Whether it's real or not, it's still interesting =D
I love that 3+2+2=7 shirt.(Not really). 7=Nana=7 :D
And the big coat and shades really make her look very cool... No?
#9-Massive Wonders (Another Edit- features Nana in shades)
This PV gives out a lot of Elfen Lied vibes... Some innocent people who just happen to be a little different than human but is detained by stupid humans.... I just finished watching Elfen Lied when I first watched this PV, so I immediately linked Elfen Lied's story with Massive Wonder's. Massive Wonder's PV might not have the same story though but who cares =P. I. DO. NOT. LIKE. THAT. RED. RUBBER. Clothings aside, BADASS NANA KILLED THOSE MEN IN WHITE HOW AWESOME IS THAT? Heehee =D
Furthermore, this PV is a sequel to Secret Ambition's PV, so it kinda concludes the story of Secret Ambition's. I think.
#8-Eternal Blaze
My first ever Nana PV, only to see her in Fate's predicament. =.="Sadist PV crew aside, this PV really features a lot of FIRE!!! It's Eternal Blaze after all..
The devil guy and some devil child really makes this story a little dark. Eventually devil child saves the day BANZAI BANZAI ahem... Ah, but I spotted a really serious mistake. They forgotten to iron Mr Devil's cloth... I see a fold-mark... The Devil folds his clothes properly ya know =D
#7-Trickster
NANA IS SO COOL LOOKING HERE!!! ♥.♥
And it's raining indoors! LOL
Some slow-mos are really well done. Like, slowed-down water droplets, really fits in with the overall atmosphere of the song and PV.
♥SUCH AN AWESOME PV!! OF COURSE IT DESERVES FIRST PLACE!And it's raining indoors! LOL
Some slow-mos are really well done. Like, slowed-down water droplets, really fits in with the overall atmosphere of the song and PV.
#6-Mugen
Nanaism!
Very dark, very authoritarian, very AWESOME.
ALL HAIL NANA!!
WOAH LEGS LEGS LEGS.... Stop drooling boys =D
If Nana ever form an opposition party how many people will join her? Random question, please don't take it seriously =D
#1- JUSTICE TO BELIEVE! ♥
I don't know why but people are saying it's too scary... SCARY WHERE?
Okay maybe multi-armed Nana IS a little scary but that's it..
I really like the whole feel of this PV... The whole mansion feel is just awesome... And Nana really look like a mom here! Like some kind of, real elegant lady! HAHA..
*Hey, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a girl looking at another girl's body*
Shoo boys, shoo shoo, stop drooling =D
Nice PV that fits well with the song title -- Pleasure Camellia? LOL.
#4-Orchestral Fantasia
The violinist at 33sec is just too pretty = 3=.......
I like how the how atmosphere remind me of Mugen's... Very abstract... Is abstract the right word? I don't know?
The parts I don't like are the hallelujah holy light and Nana's "Come over to christianity!" scene since I'm not a religious person. Sorry Nana, I want Nanaism, not Christianity ><
#2-Musterion
Okay maybe multi-armed Nana IS a little scary but that's it..
I really like the whole feel of this PV... The whole mansion feel is just awesome... And Nana really look like a mom here! Like some kind of, real elegant lady! HAHA..
#5-Etsuraku Camella
WOAH blue eye Nana WOAH so sexy WOAH FAN SERVICE WOAH ♥.♥*Hey, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a girl looking at another girl's body*
Shoo boys, shoo shoo, stop drooling =D
Nice PV that fits well with the song title -- Pleasure Camellia? LOL.
#4-Orchestral Fantasia
This PV is just so Orchestrally Fantastic! Okay sorry bad joke... But, a lot of orchestral elements can be found in this PV which I find really interesting... In this PV Nana look like some musician-in-debt-and-on-the-run. LOL And also I realised Nana's PV crew are serious sadists. Or it could be Nana herself is a serious masochist herself? *Muses*
#3-Scarlet Knight
Apparently this PV was supposed to be something like Joan of Arc's story. *Is King Records trying to get Nana canonized like Joan in the future? LOL*The violinist at 33sec is just too pretty = 3=.......
I like how the how atmosphere remind me of Mugen's... Very abstract... Is abstract the right word? I don't know?
The parts I don't like are the hallelujah holy light and Nana's "Come over to christianity!" scene since I'm not a religious person. Sorry Nana, I want Nanaism, not Christianity ><
#2-Musterion
Used to my favourite Nana PV until #1 came along =)
Nanaism!
Very dark, very authoritarian, very AWESOME.
ALL HAIL NANA!!
WOAH LEGS LEGS LEGS.... Stop drooling boys =D
If Nana ever form an opposition party how many people will join her? Random question, please don't take it seriously =D
#1- JUSTICE TO BELIEVE! ♥
Nana showing her dance skills and swordplay LOL...
Whether is it good or not is another story though. HAHAHA
Great plot, awesome costume, almost perfect execution, all I need now is this video in HD!
♪ Love~~ It's in my justice~~ ♫
The ending is quite depressing though... She had to kill this DAMN LUCKY MAN who happens to be her lover who died saving Nana (not before he hugged her)... *Is so jealous* T.T
Anyway that lucky gaijin is quite a good actor =P
No comments:
Post a Comment