After a near 1-month hiatus of the point system due to the Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami, YZ thinks it's time to bring it back.
It's been near a month and Japan, being Japan, will surely pull herself together.
And the only big concern now is the nuclear radiation thing so I guess it's okay to bring the point system back?
So, I will be putting up a list of things to bet on this coming Monday. We will be betting on what would Adachi Sensei drop (again) LOL.
Remember to come and bet!
And if you are not part of the fun and want to join in (LOL WHO?), sure!! =D Just tell me what name you want and I'll put your records on the points page =D The more the merrier =D
By the way, this is the 99th post of this blog, which means the next one will be the 100th!!
Pre-E2-what-Adachi-Sensei-will-drop-list.
-Mr Marker
-Duster
-Bunka bag
-Bunka textbook
-Papers
-Pen
-Water bottle
-Nothing
Not sure if anyone forgot but just in case,
Each choice costs 20 points. You can choose more than 1 but if you choose "Nothing" you cannot choose anything else.
Closing date is 12th Apr 2 o'clock so be sure to place bet before then. =D
And since ZH is getting a new teacher I thought I want to do a bonus bet thing. No points required =D
Question: Will Adachi Sensei be able to pronounce the name "Daryl" right within 3 tries?
Just bet on either YES or NO, and if you get it right you get 50 Points~!
ZH: Mr Marker. Bonus: Yes.
Rax: Pen
Darkholiness: Duster. Bonus: Yes. (Sensei, onegai, ganbatte kudasai~ ><)
YZ: Paper and Duster. Bonus: No.
ZH: Mr Marker. Bonus: Yes.
Rax: Pen
Darkholiness: Duster. Bonus: Yes. (Sensei, onegai, ganbatte kudasai~ ><)
YZ: Paper and Duster. Bonus: No.
No comments:
Post a Comment