Sunday, April 17, 2011

Poly starts tomorrow!

And I'm not really that happy about it....
I can't believe the impossibly long near 6 months break is over.... My life is gonna be overtaken by poly!!!! F!!!
But the thing is, this poly course is really REALLY essential in my quest for "Ideal Future" so I might as well look forward to it...
Ok here goes...

I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT =D=D=D=D=D=D=D

Well something happened today which kinda strengthened my resolve to get "Ideal Future". I'm not gonna share that cos it's nothing happy and to boast about. I can only say, FML, I really wanna go overseas to live in the future, and it doesn't have to be Japan. Even America works. I would prefer Japan though.
Which means I need do hardcore-money-saving-up starting tomorrow. Less magazines for me now. Nana, pause for a while can? =P

So yeah. POLY LIFE 頑張るぞ! かかって来い! (Kakatte-koi is a Nana quote by the way. It means "Bring it on", if my memory is still sound.)

No comments: