Don't ask me how I got about knowing but I just do.
But I didn't know that she was a singer too like Nana until yesterday. LOL.
So I tried looking up on her, but information on her is really scarce...
She is not on Wikipedia nor MAL while her お姉ちゃん is, sadly.
I'm wondering why Nana NEVER mentions her sister or anything (At least, in those stuff I've seen).
When it comes to family it's always Mom and Dad. Especially Dad. No sister.
Shin Ai mentioned a little about her sister. A LITTLE. *I scanned the family pages only though*
Either they are not on good terms or they are trying to avoid Nana fans going for little sister for Nana's sake and vice versa. (If it's the latter, they failed. I got to know Imouto cos of Scarlet Knight->Fairy Tail->Imouto. I saw this on Youtube "is this voice her's? or nana's? they much like the same... i like Nana Mizuki!!!! i'll support her too" See, FAIL)
All I know about her is:
Name: Kondou Mika.
*By the way Nana's birth name is Kondou Nana*
She goes by DaisyXDaisy in the industry.
She is 3 years younger than Nana (Got this from Shin Ai, if I never misread... Book is Kanji.) = 28 this year.
Her singing voice is higher-pitch than Nana's but talking voice is deeper than Nana's.
Debuted only last year or so. (According to Kawaii Girls Japan)
Now, I'm gonna touch on the power of genetics!! *Not really*
Firstly, look these Youtube thumbnails:
One of them is Nana and one of them is Mika. When I first saw those thumbnails I got confused for a moment. The Kondou sisters really look like each other don't they....
Anyways:
First one is Mika while second is Nana. Damn, the difference in number of views is ridiculous.
I found this youtube video about their similarities here:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=201193256568242&comments
Moving on! Besides looking like each other, THEIR TEETH IS ALSO SIMILAR LOL...
I can't find pics where Mika shows her teeth so make do with this video~ Remember to note teeth =D
Mika:
Nana:
Not sure if Nana's teeth is obvious enough in this pic but I think It's good enough..
THE KONDOU SISTERS HAVE SIMILAR TEETH LOL...
Okay, that was a little mean... But, it's genetics LOL...
I think their height is around the same....
We all know Nana's height is 153.
Now look at Mika's. Well her info is not available so I inferred from this video instead.
About 1.15 into the video. HER HEIGHT DIFFERENCE WITH KERORO GUNSO IS OMG.
ANOTHER STRONG POWER OF THE GENES! HEIGHT! =D
Well with those 2 videos (exclude facebook one) up there, I think I should start pointing out other similarities between the Kondou sisters.
First, Nana and Mika's talking pattern/actions/behaviour is similar.
Eg, they both like doing "yayyyy" (With hands doing peace-sign) and "wahhhhh" (With waving hands)
In second video, 0.18 there, where Mika says "Muzukashiidesu" while partially shaking her head, I SEEN NANA DO THAT TOO BEFORE...
Next: Their hands look similar. LONG fingers, similar shape, etc.
Moving on, their eyes have the same shape. Even their eye bags look similar.
Both of them also have a small mole on the right side below their lips.
EVEN THE WAY THEY SING IN PVS ARE SIMILAR JEEZ
GENETICS IS A REALLY POWERFUL THING!!
According to what I know, their mom is now an Enka teacher in their hometown Niihama, Ehime.
3 singers in one family =D NICE =D
Their future kid will be like: Oh, my grandma is a singer. My mom too. So is my aunt. =3
Not sure if the below I'm gonna point out have anything to do with genetics but they are still very interesting similarities. =D
Both of them love anime/manga/games. That's how Nana even got into her career in the first place.
Mika mentioned her love for animes in video 2. LOLs. If love for anime is genetics then I should probably be careful when I pass my genes to my future child... IF THEY TURN OUT TO BE ANIME LOVERS AT YOUNG AGE I WILL BE BROKE LONG BEFORE THEY FINISH THEIR EDUCATION.
Both of them have similar naming sense. In video one Mika mentioned how she came up with DaisyXDaisy. It's subtitled so I won't repeat it again.
Nana's 7th album, Ultimate Diamond was named Ultimate Diamond cos Nana likes the properties of a diamond(Like Mika's daisies) and she placed a Ultimate in front because her 6th album is Great Activity and Ultimate is greater than Great. (Like Mika X2-ing the daisies for double impact).
In both instances, I had this =.= UHHHHHHHHHHH........right... face.
They both wrote lyrics for their songs before. The Kondou family is really talented ><
Oh and they both draw really lousily. See the last part of the facebook video =.="
I think that's about it. Now I really want to see some sisters performance someday... That will be epic.
Anyways, I put here a PV of Mika so you can hear her singing voice =D
One of those Fairy Tails ED theme:
P.S: They both sing in ENGRISH for English lyrics.





No comments:
Post a Comment