Anyone want me to tell fortunes for them?
See yesterday, I went to see this Chinese physician. Apparently she is rather well known and a lot people goes to see her and whatnot.... Due to a lot of people seeing her, patients have to get numbers and queue. Longest wait according to my mom can go up to 2 hours.
My mom was saying, we go there, take number, and she go jalanjalan with my dad while I wait there and when it's near our turn I give them a call. I. DON'T. LIKE. THAT. IDEA. AT. ALL.
So I said: "Sekali today not much people."
And my parents started mini-preaching me about how many people go there.
I was like, where got everyday so many people fall sick?!?!?!? Even if really a lot people that physician isn't the only doctor around. Jeez.
Then when we reach there, it was relatively empty. I was like, SEE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
And my mom refused to believe it and said: "The people are "hiding". They see their number still got very long time to go so they went to drink coffee."
YEAH RIGHT. SICK PEOPLE DRINK COFFEE BEFORE SEEING DOCTOR? NO.
So we went to take number. It was number 13's turn (see why I like 13? :3) and we got number 14 and 15. Which means it's our turn soon.
I started laughing when I saw our numbers.
WHAT DID I SAY? TODAY NOT MUCH PEOPLE!!
Anyone wants fortune telling? =D
Admit it people, Wendy is awesome.
I just realised I used 2 Malay terms up there. LOL.
P.S. Totally unrelated, I went info digging on Kondou Mika.
Apparently, she likes curry too, like her onee-chan. And while her studies is a total flunk, she is a better artist than Nana. I EVEN FOUND OUT HER BIRTHDATE AND BLOOD GROUP YES I'M THAT AWESOME =D
She self-proclaimed that she is 10, and will be 10 forever. So that makes Nana 13, and 13 forever? OMG I SEE MY FAVOURITE NUMBER AGAIN!
I just realised I used 2 Malay terms up there. LOL.
P.S. Totally unrelated, I went info digging on Kondou Mika.
Apparently, she likes curry too, like her onee-chan. And while her studies is a total flunk, she is a better artist than Nana. I EVEN FOUND OUT HER BIRTHDATE AND BLOOD GROUP YES I'M THAT AWESOME =D
She self-proclaimed that she is 10, and will be 10 forever. So that makes Nana 13, and 13 forever? OMG I SEE MY FAVOURITE NUMBER AGAIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment