Friday, April 15, 2011

Some random filler post.

Got my S&W shirt today. If I have to describe the shirt in one word it would be this: FUGLY.
The colour choice is obviously FAIL...
But my mom say it's not that bad since my skin is quite fair and might go well with the shirt. I didn't tell her this but: "Uh, mom, considering how much shade Ngee Ann have, I bet my skin will be too dark for the shirt after the orientation."

Anyways, we have 2 more new players for our betting games!
I think I didn't mention this (sorry) but Li Mei (Rax) joined last week =D
And our 2 new players are: HT(Kyo) and Chun Ming (Tell me what name you want)!! Welcome welcome!

For those who are new, Adachi Sensei have dropped quite a lot of things.
Marker (Mr Marker)
Duster
Papers
Pen

And she have dropped Marker so many times before that he is now Mr Marker. =D
Hope that helps!

No comments: