Wednesday, April 13, 2011

NP timetable

And so, my timetable is partially released... NOTHING except for Tuesday is filled in =.="
Good in a sense cos I need to know my Tuesday schedule ASAP but...

Anyways, my Tuesday classes starts at 1pm O.O and ends at 5pm, leaving me only 1hr30min to eat dinner and travel to Bunka. I have 4 lessons within 4 hours, and all the 4 lessons is the same lesson... So it kinda equates to 1 lesson for 4 hours. Hope I can keep myself awake... They are not even practicals... They are all tutorials... *Maybe that's why lesson starts late.... So that we no need wake up so early so we can stay awake throughout the 4 hours....*

EDIT: HOLY SHIT I TOTALLY FORGOT! TODAY IS APR 13, WHICH MEANS IT'S NANA'S SCARLET KNIGHT AND POP MASTER'S RELEASE DATE!! HOLY SHIT... Gonna stalk Gendou starting today for Scarlet Knight... No need to stalk, it's up there already =3 Gonna download! (And her imouto's songs while I'm at it...) *Sorry Nana, it's like, my personal policy to not buy singles. I will buy your album kay? =P*

EDIT2: The timetable is totally up now =D

No comments: