UPDATE: SAD NEWS PEOPLE, EVERYONE GOT IT WRONG CEPT FOR YZ =.="
In the middle of lessons here but I got a 20 min break =D =D
Anyways, Adachi Sensei's Monday classes are really more hyper than mine... At first we thought my class is more light-hearted but ended up that class is wayy better...
Adachi Sensei gets teased a lot by this guy named Kai.
And everyone who "studied"only studied for 1min ROFLMAO
Later she asked if anyone studied, some people said 10 mins, which resulted in her saying: はい、Repeat after me, "勉強をしなかったんです/勉強をしませんでした"。
Translations: Okay, repeat after me, "I did not study."
Somewhere in the lessons Kai asked about the end of course test, and Adachi Sensei started explaining, and Kai was trying to praise her in a stupid effort to bribe her.
Kai said that she is very pretty.
And hilariously, her reply was: I know =D
Apparently, according to Adachi Sensei, the test is very easy. But we all know Adachi Sensei is a liar~~ =P
I managed to do like 90% of homework today and I totally slacked... That's why I'm here =D
Later will need to rush to Bunka so I decided to just slack~~
Okay it's damn cold in classroom I'm gonna go do other things that makes this mac heat up faster so bye~~
No comments:
Post a Comment