Monday, May 2, 2011

Some reasons why I support PAP

Elections are coming AND I CAN'T VOTE YET!!!!!! FFFFFFFFF *I CAN VOTE IN THE NEXT ELECTION YAY*
Anyways, I'm gonna bullshit about why I support PAP here. Whether you support PAP or not please read to see what I have to say =D

Actually, the main reason why I support PAP is not because they are damn awesome (But they are seriously damn awesome) , but because Opposition SUCK BIG TIME. WAIT, before you all start the flaming, read on to see why Opposition SUCK BIG TIME.

One of those Opposition was talking about how the government (PAP) is bringing in too much foreign talents and ending up taking jobs away from Singaporeans. That I agree to some extent, but Singaporeans are given priority unless they suck more than the foreigners, so it's not really government's fault.
Then I heard another opposition guy, not sure if it's the same guy/party, were saying how long waiting times are in clinic's/hospitals so he proposed to build more clinics in the void decks of HDBs. Sorry to pop your fantasy bubble but, THERE ISN'T SO MANY NURSES AND DOCTORS AROUND HERE DUDE, AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THAT YOU NEED LOTSA FOREIGN PEOPLE TO DO THAT BECAUSE MOST SINGAPOREANS DON'T WANNA BE NURSES. See how much they are contradicting themselves? Most of the time, it's the Singaporeans who don't want to do some jobs and government have no choice but recruit foreigners. When you recruit foreigners, not only they have to be paid, employers still have to provide them lodgings. As it is so much cheaper to recruit Singaporeans, employers are willing to increase the pay for Singaporeans by another few hundred  if they work for them BUT NO SINGAPOREANS WANTS THOSE JOBS.....

Moving on, this Opposition guy in I can't remember where (somewhere under opposition party) says if he were to be elected he would build covered walkways, handicapped-friendly facilities etc there. WOW THAT'S SO COOL OF HIM.....NOT.
What, areas under PAP have those since I can't remember when.... When I first heard this I was like "LOL so there is still places in Singapore without those facilities? Poor guys...."
My mom can walk 2 blocks to friend's house during a rainy day with no umbrella without getting all wet.

Then there is this other Opposition guy who says he wants to use SGD$60,000,000,000 (Yes that's 10 zeros) from our reserves to reform our economy to make it less manufacturing-based to more service-based. And he claimed that it is just a small amount. WHAT SHIT YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TIME IT TOOK FOR SINGAPORE TO ACCUMULATE THAT AMOUNT? AND MANUFACTURING TAKES LIKE 20% OF OUR ECONOMY YOU REMOVE THAT YOU WANT US TO DIE IS IT? KNS SGD$60,000,000,000.....

NEXT! Opposition said something about CTE's ERP operating till 10.30pm is unreasonable and people can't go home earlier to make babies...
LOL WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE?
That is not the only road in Singapore leh, and if people really want to make babies so urgently why would they care about the ERP? Like ERP can extinguish people in heat. As if ERP can stop people in their passion. Even better do it in your car just before ERP gantry if you are really that despo =P

On the topic on low birthrate, they were saying how government is not doing anything to solve it and pushing it away as a global problem etc...
Sorry to pop yet another fantasy bubble of yours but, ARE YOU SURE YOU WENT THROUGH THE COMPULSORY 10 YEARS EDUCATION?
In our Sec 2 Geography, we were taught how developing countries end up having low birthrate. Furthermore, Singaporeans so kiasu, of course we also have birthrate problems lah..
I'm not sure I want to vote some random guy who didn't go through compulsory 10 years education.... JEEZ....

For now, I'm gonna stop quoting Opposition's dumb speech.... It's too dumb....
I'm gonna touch on other areas which we should note.
-CPF Policy VS Pension Policy
-GST
-Cost of living.
-Tax.

People are saying they prefer the Pension policy in other countries over our CPF Policy. Now that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. Yeah sure you get money for free when you retire blah blah but you can only get it after you retire, which means if you die before you retire you get no money (imagine a trollface.jpg =P) Even if you survived, you don't get the full sum. You get like a few hundred per month. And when you die, all money left goes to the government, not to your children. Imagine you retire 1 month you die... EPIC. Wait, where did those money come from in the first place? Tax. I will cover that later. As for CPF, if you die before you retire, the money goes to your children. And you can use it before you retire to buy houses/pay medical bills. Furthermore you get interests for it LOL CPF IS SO COOL...

More people are complaining about our GST, how 7% is a lot... LOL, AUSTRALIA HAVE GST AT 10% (From Google)...

Cost of living is high in SG? Bullshit... Look at Japan, one average coffee costs SGD$5.4 while ours cost $1~..... In Guangzhou, not even talking about Beijing and Shanghai, one square feet of an apartment costs SGD$5,000, while the most expensive areas in Singapore, like Marina Bay, one square feet is only $3,000. (Heard this from dad who heard it from a China dude)

Singapore have high tax rates? YET ANOTHER BULLSHIT. My dad is exempted from tax for many years already. Other countries have their tax at 40%~ to supply the pension policy. Start appreciating our government people.... (From Leon, Aussie income tax at 49% HOLY SHIT THAT'S NEAR HALF THE PPL'S INCOME LEH and service tax at 13.3%)

Seriously, the people who complained about those really need to see the outside world. People in Malaysia envy us for our government to the max yet so many people are trying to oppose the government... So many corruption in other countries, so many lousy government, so lucky to be Singaporeans. Sigh...

Quoting from this friend of my aunt who is a Malaysian: "Lee Kuan Yew scared you all get down bus get caught in rain everyday bring one umbrella to bus stop waiting for you and walk you all home." (It means government scared we caught in rain so build covered walkways from bus stop to HDB)

No comments: