Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5th Lesson thoughts and results!

Not sure if this is good news or not, but she dropped Mr Marker, WHICH MEANS NO ONE WON AND THE POINTS IS ACCUMULATING AGAIN!!!!
Next-next week's winner will be poich neh~ (Poich is a word created by YZ, which means POInt rICH)
There is no lesson next week due to it being a public holiday (Vesak day) so please dont scare me by saying you bet on whatever I might actually end up going to school.....
I am serious =(
So please, don't scare me, my stressed body can't take it....
Which reminds me I haven't made my Zoetrope..... FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YZ propose we now refer Papers as Ms Papers. Tell me what you think =D

Since it's my turn to sit next to Adachi Sensei this week, I can hear her little whispers when she whispers.
Like for example, when she dropped Mr Marker she was like "ええ、なんで?"(eh, nande?) (Eh, how come?)
I loled but luckily I didn't do that too loudly... OMG THE NANDE WAS EPIC SIA!!! What, Sensei, you didn't know that you are such a moe chara? :3

Today we learnt a lot of colours and how it is a rule that some colours are nouns and some are adjectives.
For example, Red and Blue are adjectives but Brown and Green are nouns. I asked why and she said it's a rule so just remember it... I stared at her for a while and said: Ahhhh..... Uh... Okay..... Thanks......?

Which resulted in Oh-san saying that "It's a rule =D"(With that real epic grin of his) everytime some weird exceptions in the Japanese language appears. And yeah, he is really Oh-san LOL

Apparently, Adachi Sensei is going to Kuala Lumpur during the Vesak day thing. She asked us what KL have. I said: Cars. A lot of cars.
BTW, do you guys know that if you were to line up all the cars in KL on KL roads there won't be enough road to line up the cars with? That's why there is always a traffic jam in KL.

Anyway, she asked for anything else other than cars (take me seriously jeez) so I said: People. A lot of people.
Again she didn't take me seriously. =(
Then someone else told her she can shop there. When Adachi Sensei asked if things are cheap there, the someone (sorry can't remember name): *Awkward silence* LOL which got Adachi Sensei saying "EHHH??" if I didn't remember wrongly.

So I told her about Petronas Twin Towers, and how it is a shopping centre, BUT WITH A LOT A LOT OF PEOPLE. Finally she took me seriously, with a I-was-planning-to-shop-but-after-whet-you-said-I'm-not-so-sure-anymore face... =.=" (Hello, I've been there.... real stuffy air with not much oxygen and unappealing shops...) LOL OKOK I'm sorry I ruined her shopping spirit if she had it.... =/

Then she asked about food, so Adrian-san told her about the grilled fish there, and me agreeing with what he said. Yup, KL have good grilled fish (but not in shopping centres I guess, more available on those road side kopitiam-like-hawker-centres-places. It's grilled with Sambal Chilli =D And Sensei say she plans to eat it =D
And Adrian-san shared Prawn-mee, which have no prawns!!! =P
Sensei gave this WTF? face and asked why.
Adrian-san said it's Malaysian style LOL....

I guess this is about all of the main highlights of this lesson? Finally I'm able to give a real update.... At the cost of not doing homework of course....

No comments: