Thursday, May 12, 2011

What to do with the points we earned?

Just like the title said, What to do with the points earned?
As we all probably know I am a really random person so I thought of this:
Something like, 200points to change your name and points to bold/italics, 50 to change it back to default.
100points change the colour of your name and points etc. =D

But I see the need to come up with a serious something on what to do with the points....
So everyone PLEASE PITCH IN SOME IDEAS? We should gather around a bonfire and brainstorm but since it so hot nowadays a fire will be counter productive so I was thinking a bonfire session where we meet up on msn and pretend there is a fire~~!


Then comes the next very important question: What happens if you run out of points?
I was thinking we need other methods of winning points other than betting on what Adachi sensei drops or just betting in general. And again, ideas please!

Not related to topic, but thought I'd share:
Nana Mizuki's Live Journey started, and somewhere in Station One Fukuoka, she was going backstage to change her clothes during the intermezzo of Koi no Yokushiryoku (between first and second line which is not very long) so she ran in AND tripped on her dress and fell down. LOL According to my source: "EPICLY fell on her face".

When she came back out she was really embarrassed and shared that: "her New Year fortune-telling result was: “Be careful of injuries” LOL even a fortune-teller said “If you wear high-heels you’ll fall..” but she took it too lightly."

LOL, she cannot not wear heels cos no one can see her if she don't cos she is at 153 I have classmates at 155 so I know how you cant see them when you squeeze in a lift =P
I really wanna see that epic fall but.... I doubt Live Journey gets DVD since there is like 14 Stations. Recorded Lives like Diamond and Games only have 2 days so they get recorded I think... At most Ehime Station will get one like in Live GamesXAcademy. =D

No comments: