Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ELEMENTARY 2 PASSED!!!

AND YUP, I AM MOVING CLOSER TO MY IDEAL FUTURE!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!

I got 10/10 for oral and 94/100 for written, and I have this feeling that the 6 marks I lost was due to the 3 questions where I at first wrote the correct answers only to change it to wrong one instead.....
But yay, pass is pass. =D

Gave 1/3 of Fererro howtospell Rocher to Adachi Sensei to thank her for lessons,
which reminds me, just before the test, she totally turned into a gossiping-high-school-girl with me and YZ...
And oh, I tried asking her age, and apparently she "forgot" when she was born. RIGHT.
So I tried a different approach, which resulted in a rather funny conversation:
(Sorry if some parts came out weird, the conversation was half in English half in Japanese, and for Japanese idiots, I translated everything to English, and it became weird when I try to use English to portray the equivalent emotions....)

Me:If I asked you your age and height, which will you prefer to answer?
Sensei: Neither.
Me: WHYYY??????
Sensei: Why? 0.o
Me: Then..... if you must answer one?
Sensei: Height then.
Me: Ok then what's your height? >=D
Sensei: ...5ft
Me:....Uh....How much is 5ft?
YZ: Ask in cm
Me: How many cm?
Sensei: 155...........
YZ: OHH, you are 3 cm taller than Nana Mizuki =)
Sensei: Nana Mizuki?
Me and YZ: Yup
Sensei: That girl is tiny neh...... (That girl??? Is she implying that she is older than Nana?????)
Me and YZ: Yeapp.
Sensei: YESHH!!
Me: I'm 162~......
Sensei: *The Face* Wendy is a bully right? (To YZ)
YZ: Yes.
Me: YZ is 165+.
Sensei: Gives YZ The Face
Me: Daryl, you at least 170 right? What's your height?
ZH: 175
Me: Woah..... Daryl is 175 >=D
Sensei: *Another The Face*
Me:*Laughs* (I think YZ laughed too)
Sensei: What did you guys eat? (To get so tall)
Me: Uh, milk.
Sensei: Milk?
YZ: Junk food.
Sensei: JUNK FOOD?!?!?
YZ: YEAP =D

By the way, I was 158 already when I started being conscious of height so I can't remember how it feels like to be 155...... =O

1 comment:

YZ said...

Naise one