Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Story

Sorry for not updating I was busy...
WELL YEAH EVERYONE IN NP IS COMPLAINING THAT THEY ARE BUSY YOU HEAR THAT NP???

Anyways, today, something happened and the moral of the story is VERY happy =D
So I decided to share it!! Heh heh ><

Those in 7Comiss will know that we have to do a CQ role play for our assessment.
And we have our groups and whatnot, and we have to present our skit next week.
This week, we managed to come up with the plot and some details. Since we can only meet up on Friday, we added each other on Facebook so that it is easier to share the draft script. (Oh what do we do without you Facebook...)
My group mate was telling me his Facebook name when he saw my profile pic and with a shocked tone he asked: "OMG IS THAT YOU??"
Note: My current Facebook profile picture is Nana in Trickster <3~~~
I was rather shocked with that question because: "NO LAH OBVIOUSLY NOT DUH????"
I continued: "It's this girl here" *Goes to desktop to show him my wallpaper*
My current wallpaper:
SUCH AN AWESOME PICTURE!!! THAT SMILE! JUNKETSU PARADOX!! (;゚Д)

Ahem.
So anyways, he says: "Looks like some Kpop--"

"It's Japanese..."

"Oh... Like very weird, because girls will put guy's pictures and guys will put girl's pictures..."

"Where got??"

With this I AM SO SERIOUS FACE he replies: "No really really."

"But she very pretty mah..." *Points to wallpaper*

"Yeah la, that's the point."

Then the group went on to talk about wallpapers for about a minute while we pack up, getting ready to leave the classroom.

Not sure what was the point, but the crux of the story is:
HE THINKS NANA MIZUKI IS PRETTY!!!!

Therefore, the moral of the story is obviously NANA MIZUKI IS PRETTY!! AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!! <3
Such a happy moral to a story don't you think? >=D

EDIT: Just a day after this post, I changed my FB profile picture into the photo on top... THAT SMILE IS JUST TOO AWESOME!!

No comments: