Sunday, July 24, 2011

I hate having my intelligence doubted.

I may not be the most intelligent person around, but I am certainly intelligent enough. Either ways, I hate having my awesome intelligence doubted.

Just today, I had my intelligence doubted twice. TWICE.
The doubters probably didn't mean it, and subconsciously did it, cos they think they are more intelligent than me. F---ish.

Okay, I admit I use my dumb personality in front of them but WTS?
I may act dumb a lot around people, in fact, I act dumb most of the time, but does my grades look dumb? I'm sure my grades looks rather nice. Besides AMath because I just hate it and don't even want nice grades for it...
I act dumb for a reason, and no one needs to know the reason.

My point is, stop doubting my brains. They work a lot faster than a lot of people and I'm sure it's about 20% faster than those doubters.
I can multi-task up to 4 tasks. Probably a lot people can do this but how efficiently?

Yes, I am this confident about my brains.

On a happier note, I finally went to get my Elementary 2 Certificate.
安達尚子先生、おかげさまで、テストは大丈夫でした。本当にありがとうございました。

Looking forward to Intermediate 2 which starts sadly in September D= so far away.....

No comments: