Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Story #2

Not exactly a continuation of #1 but it is very related!

So I was in class trying to complete my LCD, and I needed the internet for research.
I switched on my laptop and when the desktop loaded, the teacher came in, saw my wallpaper and said: "Wow this girl quite pretty eh~" =D
(This "girl"? Wonder how will teacher respond if she knows Nana's age =3)

Then later she asked if Nana is a Korean (WTH again with the Kpop stereotyping) and I said she is Japanese.

What so significant about today is, IT'S SHICHIGATSU NANOKA TODAY!! (7th July) It's Nana Day!
Happy Nana Day!!
*Technically, it's Tanabata in Japan but lols*

On Nana Day, my LCD teacher say Nana is pretty!

That makes the 2nd time someone who don't know Nana think she is pretty on first look this week! BANZAI!
*Spreading Nana-ism around*

No comments: