Well, in the previous post I basically ranted and practically vented all my anger there and yeah.....
So, in the end, I kept quiet and didn't do anything to provoke my "Superiors" (bleh)
Yesterday, I got an email from the organisation itself.... No no, no worries, it's sent to all ushers not just me I'm not in any kind of deep shit....
So the email was about how we came this far, from CR3 to preview... 5 weeks. And it is to jiayou us for the final week, AND TO SCOLD SOME BLACK SHEEPS FOR THEIR SHIT.
And so, about 9/10 is about how the black sheeps are not punctual etc, and the conclusion of the mail is to urge us to be more responsible.
EH HELLO, YOU SEND US ONE EMAIL JUST FOR THIS, AND INSTEAD OF GOOD-JOBBING US YOU SCOLD US?
FUCK YOU YOU DOOT ORGANISATION STOP TREATING US LIKE SLAVES AND START TREATING US LIKE NORMAL HUMANS AND GIVE US THE RECOGNITION WE SERIOUSLY LACK.
And like seriously, lets have a party if the organisation really do get disbanded for it's lack of... everything except for shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment