Sunday, July 31, 2011

*untitled*

I wanted to post this of facebook but the people I'm referring to are in my friend list, and not just one of them, its like a whole group of them so..

This.

"Working under stupid organisations with lousy management and leadership really makes me wanna come forward and start preaching about good management and leadership.

But no. Forget it. Not worth my breath. The ending of this will just be the whole organisation trying to blacklist me from this world.
Oh gosh, the future is bleak but meh. Not caring.
The world can just die and I will just watch. Kinda sad but yeah."

I shall be the observer. And if the need really comes for me to step up to take a role I will just push it away.
Yeap you heard me.

To be honest I do NOT like walking in front. I tried my best not to in Secondary school, but now I'm still walking in front in Poly among my clique. (But holy shit I have no idea why am I always in front.)

Anyways the point is I'm now very angry at this organisation I shall not name it and uh, seriously. Disband the organisation. Like yeah, seriously.

No comments: