Actually, I have no idea what I want to say about E2.... I will improvise below kay? Sorry if it's uninteresting and messy.... I lack sleep...
Oh, she dropped Mr Marker today. As for "Daryl"..... SHE DIDN'T EVEN TRY... When we said it's "Daryl", she said it's the same as"Dariru" in Japanese.
So basically, she intends to stick with the Japanised "Daryl", just like how "Sebastian" is Japanised as "Serbaschan".
So, omedetto, YZ and ZH! (HOLY, ZH, YOU CLEAN-SWEEP THE POINTS SIA...)
Before E2 started, YZ gave Adachi Sensei the 1 metre+ long poster and 1 folder of Kamiya Hiroshi which I sadly forgot to bring cos I rushed out of house.... =( Which means I have to continue living with those stuff for the rest of my life..... At first, she didn't want it, but YZ kinda begged her to keep it? So she accepted it. LOL, unlike her, me and YZ can't seem to appreciate Kamiya Hiroshi... I appreciate tea better =D
This time, it's a full class, unlike E1, which is a near-full class. Kinda cramped and it's rather difficult to write...
Before she started lesson proper she asked her old students (like me): Adachi sensei wa donna sensei desuka? (What kind of teacher is she.) We replied with things like Kirei(pretty), yasashii(kind), kawaii(cute). And she was happy =D
As they say, a leopard don't change their spots? =P
And she started bad-mouthing her good friend Masada sensei... LOL... (Who also kinda bad-mouthed her too later...)
The first thing she gave us in this lesson was a quiz T.T I GOT 7 MISTAKES, all TE-forms.... Don't know if I should be happy about 7(Nana) or not... I need to get my brain to stop its retardation soon or else I will not be able to make it in the final exam....
Maybe it's because it's the first lesson, we only covered 3 verbs today, so it's kinda light. Or maybe it's just that E2 focuses more on vocab, which is the case for this lesson. And that also mean I have to start serious memorising already. =(
We also learnt the 7th form of all the verbs we learnt before. 7th form is the "ta" form, which is also the past-tense form. I'm pretty sure there is a next form called the "tai" form. Saw it on the textbook's content page..... Ah, 勉強はすごく難しいですね... No matter what/where is it, it's always difficult. =(
Besides YZ, there are 3 classmates who were in the same E1 class as me. Not really familiar with them but they are nice people =D isshoni ganbarou ne? My new classmates all seem.... sophisticated..... Like, very pro.... There is this guy (Oh-san??) who have awesome vocabulary.... My brain retarded a little too much... My vocabulary is 90% gone from my brain.... Less internet and Stepmania for me huh?
Started learning Katakana today. WTF, IT'S CHINESE-LIKE BUT TOTALLY DIFFERENT WRITING METHODS.... VERY WEIRD. I actually wrote most words the Chinese way. I'm a chinese yo~
Katakana learnt today:
アイウエオ (A I U E O)
カキクケコ (KA KI KU KE KO)
サシスセソ (SA SHI SU SE SO)
タチツテト (TA CHI TSU TE TO)
ナニヌネノ (NA NI NU NE NO)
ハヒフヘホ (HA HI HU HE HO)
E, O, KA, NI and HA are basically chinese words =.=" And the others look like partial chinese words..
Easiest of them all is HE and NO. HE is the same as it's Hiragana counterpart while NO is basically a "(hanyupinyin) pie".....
And wtf, SHI and TSU look like they are the same.... and SO looks like N, which we will probably learn next lesson... They look similar but they are different... People with bad handwriting will give readers a hard time... (Which reminds me, Adachi sensei's English handwrting is awesome, in a negative way of course.)
And of course, we have homework. E1's homework looked really interesting with illustrations and all but E2's looks kinda spartan.... HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE INTERMEDIATE? orz.
I think I kinda screwed up my 100th post? This post feels kinda dull.... =(
Lesson learnt: When Wendy lacks sleep, she is dull. =.="
*Actually, I feel a little giddy now =/*
P.S. Totally unrelated, but ICT STILL have not updated anything on those NP sites... ZH and YZ got their timetable already =( and all I have is a whole HDB block of rectangular gray boxes. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment