I wasn't exactly planning to start a whole Happy Story Series but since #3 occurred today and what, 3 is enough to start it's own tag...
So yeah.
Anyways, my current wallpaper is the one featured in #1, where Nana is wearing a red kimono thingy...
And today, Ken saw my wallpaper, and cos I was showing them the 4-finger trackpad function on macbooks, the picture was covered as soon as it was uncovered.
Ken demanded me to wait and go to the wallpaper and when I did, he said:"That's the ideal girl!"
He went on to praise her hair LOL!
Thanks a lot, Ken =D
So me and YZ asked the most crucial question: Guess her age.
And he guessed 16. HOLY. 0.o that's even younger than us... (But seriously 16? Wow. And he was serious.)
At least Damien was more accurate, with his guess as 30. Missed by 1, but not bad =D
Then I showed him Nana in Musterion and Junketsu Paradox PV. He thinks Musterion is badass but not so much for Junketsu Paradox.
Currently, I am trying to spread Nanaism to Ken, and the conclusion of this whole thing is.... Okay there are a few so lets list them out.
1. Ken have a slightly-curly-hair-girls fetish >< (Junketsu Paradox features Nana in straight hair)
2. Ken likes older woman =D
3. Ken is awesome today for this story
4. Nana can be "Forever 16" instead of "Forever 17" now.
And finally,
5. NANA MIZUKI IS AWESOME!!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment